Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sophie verses Mum Mums

Since Miss Sophie is still on her purees strike, I got her some Mum Mums. She is very interested in my food, and this is way better than my stuff, lol. 
 
Hmm, what is this box?

Must open and investigate,,,,,

Oh dear, Mommy, what did you get now?

Well Hello! You are a lot bigger that what Mommy normally lets me eat by myself!

nom nom nom

These teeth things are made for this!

Hmmm still that weird banana flavor huh?

nom nom

I approve Mommy!

You did good with these!

must bang onto tray to be sure...

How does it taste "Recorder" style?

or "corn on the cob" style?

Any method is yummy!

7minutes later...

it was all gone... bummer

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know they came in banana flavor. E is not a big fan. She takes a bit and tosses it about halfway through:/

    ReplyDelete